|Size||22,666 to 45,346 sq ft|
|Rent||£33.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||£10.42 per sq ft|
|Service Charge||£7.96 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 36 (B)|
Bath Road Central (BRC) is hard to beat as an office location in the Thames Valley. Situated in the centre of the Thames Valley, Slough is only a few minutes’ drive from the M4, 14 minutes by train to London Paddington and soon to be 32 minutes by Crossrail from Central London.
Excellent transport links have made BRC home to the largest cluster of international Headquarter offices in the UK outside London. Furthermore, the new BRC Bus service provides BRC customers with a shuttle bus service between Bath Road Central and Slough station linking to specific trains accordingly.
The accommodation comprises of the following floor areas:
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The building is brand new and sits in a prominent location on the Bath Road. The first and second floors remain. The building has an onsite café on the ground floor available to all tenants.
Size: 22,666 - 45,346 sq ft
Quoting Rent £33.50 per sq ft
Approx Business Rates £9.81 per sq ft
Approx Service Charge £7.96 per sq ft
Approx Estate Charge - £0.24 per sq ft
• Full 3 storey height reception with feature staircase
• Bath Road Central Café onsite
• 2 passenger lifts
• 3m floor-to-ceiling height (Upper floors)
• 200mm raised access floor
• Air conditioning – fan coil units with heating and cooling
• EPC Rating B ( 36 )
• Male, female and disabled WCs
• Suspended ceiling with LG7 lighting
• 4 male and 4 female showers
• Dedicated secure bicycle storage and lockers
• Self-contained site
• Prominent corner site on main gateway entrance location
• External areas for seating and amenity
• Surface level visitor parking and drop off
• High-quality landscaping
• Park-wide CCTV
• BREEAM Rating “Very Good”
• Car parking ratio: 1:295 sq ft
By appointment with joint sole agents only.
A new lease for a term to be arranged.