|Size||321 to 7,695 sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as A|
13-14 Welbeck Street offers occupiers everything they need for productivity and wellbeing. The building provides newly refurbished boutique office suites, complimented by a communal lounge, meeting rooms and leafy external courtyards.
The office suites provide flexibility and the opportunity to have your own private space, whilst befitting from excellent communal facilities.
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|1st - North||758||70.42||Available|
|1st - South||321||29.82||Available|
|1st - East||732||68.01||Available|
|Ground - South||350||32.52||Available|
|Ground - North||564||52.40||Available|
|Lower Ground - Garden||2,251||209.12||Available|
Set amidst the extensive and vibrant amenities of Marylebone Village, including Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street
– you’re never far from everything you need.
The building is surrounded by an abundance of high quality restaurants, retail, independent coffee shops and leisure facilities.
- Comprehensively Refurbished Grade A Office Suites
- Reception & Concierge Service
- 'The Drawing Room' Communal Lounge – with TopBrewer coffee service
- Ground Floor Communal Terrace with seating
- Two Bookable Meeting rooms – 'Marmaduke' & 'Queeney'
- Biotecture Green Living Wall
- End of Journey Facilities – Cycle Store, lockers, showers and changing facilities.
Through agents Hanover Green LLP or The Howard De Walden Estate
Available by way of new flexible leases direct from the freeholder.